First time offered in over 40 years, this freestanding double fronted Victorian home sitting on approx 302sqm is situated in a prime Windsor location, a rare opportunity ideal for builders, developers, investors and home owners with the nous and vision to realise the potential for a richly rewarding future (STCA). Within minutes’ walk to the iconic and ‘foodie’ end of Chapel Street, Chris Gahan Reserve, Windsor station, trams, Prahran Market and much more.
– Comprising of 3 generous sized bedrooms
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and granite benches
– Open floor plan with lounge and dining area flowing into an undercover outdoor area
– Main bathroom and separate laundry, 2 toilets
– Hardwood timber floorboards throughout, carpeted bedrooms
– Ducted heating and air conditioning
– High ceilings, ample cupboard storage, shed
– Large carport and space for 2 cars to be parked onsite
– Huge area to the left of home which can be transformed into a number of uses
– Within close proximity to The Alfred Hospital, Wesley College, St Kilda Rd, Albert Park Lake and the CBD
Perfectly positioned for all generations to enjoy the elusive combination of inner-city vibrancy, day-to-day convenience and lifestyles of absolute leisure. Melbourne’s finest cafes, restaurants and bars are only a short stroll away. Enjoy the atmosphere of this gorgeous Melbourne suburb yourself, or lease it out as a sound investment.