Having just received a fresh makeover, this classic brick veneer home with its own street frontage, will certainly impress even the fussiest. Ideal for those looking to downsize and a great opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike looking to enter this highly sought after pocket of Springvale South.
– 2 good sized bedrooms with BIR’s
– Brand new kitchen with gas cooking and combined meals area
– Spacious lounge with split system air conditioning
– Modern bathroom with a large shower and floor to ceiling tiling
– Separate laundry, ample storage
– Freshly painted and timber floorboards have been freshly coated
– Brand new LED lighting and Window furnishings
– Gas ducted heating and hot water, Solar powered home with Chromagen energy solutions, single remote garage
– Private rear courtyard with low maintenance gardens
– Within minutes’ walk to Athol Road and Keysborough Primary Schools, Keysborough and Heatherhill Secondary Colleges and Alex Nelson Reserve
– Multiple child care and preschool facilities close by and close to local transport and bus stops
Mackay’s Shopping Centre is just down the road, you cannot look past this amazing opportunity to have access to the abundance of amenities it has to offer including; local groceries, restaurants, pharmacy, post office, beauty salon and much more.